1. 08 Mar, 2017 1 commit
  2. 03 Mar, 2017 1 commit
  3. 02 Mar, 2017 1 commit
    • Yori Fournier's avatar
      correct the version bug for TkAgg · 2c85e986
      Yori Fournier authored
      in case matplotlib has a version number with more than 3 numbers
      like on newton (0.99.1.1) the former version gave: 9911 that is larger than 150...
      eventhough 0.99 is older than 1.5
      
      I correct by comparing only the 3 first numbers: now return 99 < 150
      2c85e986
  4. 26 Jan, 2017 1 commit
    • Yori 'AGy' Fournier's avatar
      add the Tests for myTool, see test500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507 and... · b8a434f4
      Yori 'AGy' Fournier authored
      add the Tests for myTool, see test500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507 and 508. I also added two functions in myTools: window_exists and getCurrentWindowIDs. corrected the bug that prevent fig.fignum to be actualized. It came from MyWin still using fig.keywords['fignum'] instead of fig.fignum. rmrk: in python fig.dict['key'] = value will not rise an error even if key does not exists.
      b8a434f4
  5. 20 Jan, 2017 1 commit
    • Yori 'AGy' Fournier's avatar
      mypltlib is now restructured with tests in test. I also changed MyFig and... · 567d4b84
      Yori 'AGy' Fournier authored
      mypltlib is now restructured with tests in test. I also changed MyFig and MyAxes such that they can not be used alone. This is done such that now as seen in test figTest1 a figure consists only of an __init__ function. Nothing else is required. I also changed the refresh function of MyWins such that the figure does not destroy it axis but redraw them. So now the axes are create only ones. This has the side effect that when the window is resized the axes ratio is not respected anymore.
      567d4b84
  6. 19 Jan, 2017 1 commit
  7. 18 Jan, 2017 2 commits
  8. 17 Jan, 2017 2 commits
  9. 15 Jan, 2017 1 commit
  10. 14 Jan, 2017 1 commit
  11. 13 Jan, 2017 1 commit
  12. 12 Jan, 2017 1 commit
    • Yori 'AGy' Fournier's avatar
      This version is object oriented, the interactive mode is now ready and seems... · a9e17f4e
      Yori 'AGy' Fournier authored
      This version is object oriented, the interactive mode is now ready and seems to work. It requires more testing though. In anycase tests have to be added. myTool may also be removed, and another class MyCanvasToPrint may be created instead of the print2file function. MyWin.py should be commented and a header is needed, as well as a correction of the other headers. remarks: the default value of fignum may be removed and set to -1 hard coded (indeed another number may lead to truble in interactive mode)
      a9e17f4e