1. 08 Mar, 2018 1 commit
  2. 08 Feb, 2018 3 commits
  3. 07 Feb, 2018 2 commits
  4. 06 Feb, 2018 1 commit
  5. 16 Sep, 2017 1 commit
    • Yori 'AGy' Fournier's avatar
      Now syncFigFormatRawData is working clientside · 823dcbd3
      Yori 'AGy' Fournier authored
      not yet clean, need to see if pack/unpackRawdata are needed for server and myFig-client
      
      need to unify message format:
      
      STATUS/RECEIPT/SIGNAL: 'HEADER-fix-size MSG-fix-size STATUS-fix-size'
      INSTRUCTIONS/DATA:     'HEADER-fix-size MSG-fix-size CONTENT-var-size'
      
      the fixed size are configurable. if user need longer msg he can overwrite
      class with constants.
      
      The default pack/unpack of myAxes are just eval of
      the string. Can be overloaded by user.
      823dcbd3
  6. 03 Sep, 2017 1 commit
  7. 02 Sep, 2017 1 commit
  8. 31 Aug, 2017 1 commit
  9. 27 Aug, 2017 1 commit
  10. 26 Aug, 2017 1 commit
  11. 18 Jun, 2017 1 commit
  12. 30 May, 2017 1 commit
    • Yori 'AGy' Fournier's avatar
      BUG - Here I found an issue due to a test on the Axes object given to add_axes · 1b4c9bf4
      Yori 'AGy' Fournier authored
      If the Axes is of type MyAxes but deriving from Another class It won't pass the
      isinstance(ax, MyAxes) test
      
      However it will pass
      issubclass(ax.__class__, MyAxes)
      
      But if ax is derived from MyAxes from another namespace:
      ax.__class__ = some_namespace.MyAxes
      MyAxes = some_other_namespace.MyAxes
      It won't pass neither...
      
      Therefore I commented this test before I find a solution
      1b4c9bf4
  13. 06 Apr, 2017 1 commit
  14. 24 Mar, 2017 1 commit
  15. 06 Mar, 2017 1 commit
  16. 03 Mar, 2017 5 commits
  17. 02 Mar, 2017 2 commits
  18. 01 Mar, 2017 5 commits
  19. 28 Feb, 2017 1 commit
  20. 27 Feb, 2017 1 commit
  21. 23 Feb, 2017 1 commit
  22. 03 Feb, 2017 1 commit
    • Yori 'AGy' Fournier's avatar
      add design module: · 05c0eb08
      Yori 'AGy' Fournier authored
      It is now possible to interactively design plots
      from text files.
      
      The file is going to be read and executes part of it
      as the place of key function of FigDesign and AxDesign
      
      Both of these classes are simulating behavior in an interactive
      environment.
      
      The result can be saved under the form of classes with the
      tool savePlot.
      05c0eb08
  23. 31 Jan, 2017 2 commits
    • Yori 'AGy' Fournier's avatar
      correction: · f5824412
      Yori 'AGy' Fournier authored
      add a check status after MyFig::plot such that is the
      ax can not format the data it return false and the false status
      is given to plot.
      f5824412
    • Yori 'AGy' Fournier's avatar
      FEATURE: as seen · 599b5c7e
      Yori 'AGy' Fournier authored
      now you can create a figure interactively,
      modify it and save it into a file thanks to
      
      fig.print2file(<file-name>, as_seen = True)
      
      without as_seen keyword the print2file function
      will recall fig.plot and by this mean clean the axes
      and redraw them as defined in the FigClass
      599b5c7e
  24. 30 Jan, 2017 4 commits
    • Yori 'AGy' Fournier's avatar
      renaming and debugging: · 6189dd74
      Yori 'AGy' Fournier authored
      I renamed defineKeywords as declareKeywords better name for what is does.
      
      I also add a debugging alt for the Axes such that if you get
      
      >> "SomeAxes could not be formatted"
      
      you can set debug to True and get the real error message.
      6189dd74
    • Yori 'AGy' Fournier's avatar
      comment: · 1d2a35f5
      Yori 'AGy' Fournier authored
      just one more comment to make a clear distiction between updating the keywords and deleting them.
      1d2a35f5
    • Yori 'AGy' Fournier's avatar
      renaming and commenting: · 1565117b
      Yori 'AGy' Fournier authored
      i renamed _userAttributesKeys to _attributesToUpdateKeys because this is what they are.
      the attribute in this list are updated by the function update noyhing eslse.
      
      i also renamed rdict as rest, for two reasons, first the python standars suggests to avoid
      types in names (unnecessary information) and 'r' was not telling anything.
      rest seems to be appropriate since it represent the rest of keywords from kwargs.
      
      I also add a second condition for printing debug info in update: the rest dict0
      should not be empty, again would be too much info.
      1565117b
    • Philipp Gast's avatar